Light Rail Station
With the completion of this project, DFW International enters the list of American airports connecting to downtown through rail. This line provides a new transportation alternative to DFW Airport connecting from downtown Dallas, the entire DART system, travelers and airport employees in only 40 minutes. This rail stop is located at the lower level of Terminal A.
- Location: DFW International Airport
- Client: DART
- Team: BARC (Balfour Beatty/Azteca/Russell/CARCON) Joint Venture
- Subcontractor: Phillips/May Corp.
- Project Role: Construction Manager at Risk – CMAR
- Type of Project: Aviation / Light Rail
- Completion Date: 2017