TEXRail is a new 27-mile commuter rail line with nine stations (seven new and two modifications to existing stations within a live track environment). This commuter line passes through downtown Fort Worth, Haltom City, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Colleyville, Southlake and Historic Downtown Grapevine into the north side of DFW International Airport (DFWIA) Terminal B. This project crosses the Trinity River and nine other bodies of water. The two existing stations, T&P and ITC stations, are shared by the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) and remained operational for the entirety of the construction phase. The stations included five parking lots, which used a total of 95,000 CY concrete, with bus bays, light poles, landscape islands, and bus shelters.
- Location: Commuter Line spans from DFW International Airport to Downtown Fort Worth
- Prime Contractor: Archer Western/Herzog Joint Venture
- Project Role: CARCON – Super-Sub – Construction Manager of nine rail stations and five park and rides
- Client: Trinity Metro TEXRail
- Type of Project: Commuter Rail
- Completion Date: 2019